In light of the COVID-19 outbreak our key priorities are:
- the health of our staff; and
- maintaining the quality of our services to our customers.
Our response to the situation is guided by the latest information available from the government, and the World Health Organisation, and by our existing policies.
While we do not currently have any staff showing any symptoms, if they do, they will be required to self-quarantine. On site, we have implemented enhanced hygiene procedures to limit the spread of the virus.
- Use of Hospital grade disinfectant on tables etc between patients
- More frequent cleaning and disinfecting of waiting and treatment areas
- Extra hand sanitiser available in all common areas
- Washing hands of patient and therapist both before and after treatment
- All of our team have undergone the Australian Government’s COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
- Removing any items which may pose to be an infection control risk
Instead we will continue to support you by telephone, email, video conferencing and as appropriate face to face appointments.
If any of the following are applicable to you, call us on 02 8090 1249 to reschedule your appointment:
- Have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat)
- If you have travelled overseas in the last 2 weeks, or live with someone who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive to Covid-19 or is displaying symptoms
- Are currently self-isolating, or in quarantine
We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
Sally and Michele on behalf of Dr Ian Yuen